18 a & b - view
from Derby Street (click for larger version)
18b - view from kitchen to sitting room (click for larger version)
18b - view from the rear over the garden (click for larger version)
This self-catering holiday apartment / flat has:
- **** VisitBritain.com Quality Assurance
- Full gas central heating by radiators, and is fully
- Newly renovated and laid out as follows:-
- Small hall, stairs to first floor
- Ground floor shower room with basin and WC
- Double bedded room (approx 84 ft2 / 7.8m2)
with en-suite bathroom having bath with shower attachment, WC and basin
- Single bedroom / study (approx 56 ft2 / 5.2m2)
- Open-plan, fully equiped kitchen to large sitting /
dining room (with the kitchen area three steps higher (approx 372 ft2
/ 34.5m 2)
- Electric oven and hob
- TV and video
- Radio and CD
- High timbered ceiling
- The property comprises two apartments.
- Although everything else is separate, it shares a communal
washing machine and drying room.
Broadband & WiFi
- No telephone (but BT connection available)
- Wifi and broadband RJ45 internet connection.
- Unfortunately there is no garden, but a recreation ground
children's play area is very close as is the famous Grantchester
Meadows walk along the river.
Location and Parking
- Parking is available in the street and not restricted.
Flats can also be let long term, by academic year (and on
different terms) and are therefore not always available
We are happy to answer any detailed questions.
· Contact us