18 a & b - view from Derby Street (click for larger version)
18a Desk shelves & cupboards in main bedroom (click for larger version)
18a Dining table to French windows (click for larger version)
18a Dining table to kitchen (click for larger version)
18a Dining table to sofa (click for larger version)
This self-catering holiday apartment / flat has:
- Full gas central heating by radiators, and is fully furnished.
- Two bedroomed, it is ideally for two to three people.
- Newly renovated and laid out as follows:-
- Small hall, stairs to first-floor
- Double bedded room with basin (approx 135ft2 / 12.5m2 )
- Single bedroom (approx 53ft2/ 5m2)
- Bathroom having bath with shower attachment, WC and basin
- Second WC with basin
- Open-plan fully equipped kitchen / sitting / dining room. (192ft2 / 17.8m2).
- Electric oven and hob
- Radio and CD
- High timbered ceiling
- The property comprises two flats.
- Although everything else is separate, it shares a communal washing machine and drying room.
- Telephone meter readings are arranged on arrival and departure.
- The telephone number for 18a is 0044 (0)1223-303032 and there is a broadband internet connection.
Unfortunately there is no garden, but a recreation ground with
children's play area is very close as is the famous Grantchester
Meadows walk along the river.
- Beds made up on arrival
- Towels provided
Location and Parking
- Parking is available in the street and not restricted.
Flats can also be let long term, by academic year (on different terms) and are therefore not always available
We are happy to answer any detailed questions. Email: info@CambridgeAccommodation.eu
Prices · Availability · Contact us